- Baccarat is really a game of chance and there is no need to know the third-card rules. In any case, play is closely monitored by the casino dealers and errors are very rare.
- Avoid standoff or tie bets altogether.
- Don't bet against a streak of either Banco (banker) or Punto (player). After three consecutive Banco or Punto, either stop betting until the streak chops or bet with the streak.
- Don't be put off by the 5% tax on Banco wins. This is compensated by the fact that Banco wins more times than Punto.
- If a shoe chops four times in a row bet with the chop on the fifth bet and treat the chop as a trend until it breaks with either a bank or player duplication. - Submitted by visitor
Great gambling information site
Use the "Main Menu" on the right margin to explore this site. This is a comprehensive great gambling information site with advice on winning, how to gamble, betting strategy, listing the best online casinos and world land-based casinos directory.
Topics covered include game summary, rules, how to play, how to win, game strategy, betting systems, gambling tips, on: Blackjack, Roulette, Poker classic and variants such as Texas Hold'em poker, Craps/Dice, Slots and Videopoker, Baccarat, Keno, Lottery, Powerball, Bingo, Sports betting, Horse racing and Greyhound racing.
This is the gambling website with lots of information and resources as well as helpful advice and frequent updates thanks to your helpful feedback.