Blackjack gambling advice tips:
If allowed, surrender (where a player may forfeit half his bet and decide not to play the original hand against
the dealer) hard 15 against a dealer's 10, and 16 (but not 8's) against a dealer's 9, 10 or Ace.
Never take insurance unless you are counting cards.
Never split 10's.
Always split Aces and 8's, no matter what the dealer's showing card is.
Double down on two card combinations totalling:
.. 9 if the dealer's up card is 3, 4, 5 or 6
.. 10 if the dealer's up card is anything but a 10 or an Ace
.. 11 if the dealer's up card is anything but an Ace.
Always stand on hard 17 or higher if the dealer's showing card is 7 or lower.
Always stand on hard 13 through 16 if the dealer's showing card is 6 or lower, but hit if the dealer's showing card is 7 through Ace.
Always stand on hard 12 or higher if the dealer is showing 4, 5 or 6.
Hit a hard 12 if the dealer's up card is 2, 3, 7 or higher.
Hit until you have at least 17 against a dealer's 10.
Hit a soft 17 against a dealer's 10.
Standing on 17 and lower relies entirely on the dealer's busting to win. Since you cannot bust a soft hand with just one hit, do the following:
- Hit soft 13 through 17 against a dealer's 7 or higher
- With hands of three or more cards, always hit soft 13 through 17
- Double down with two-card soft 13 through 17 against a dealer's 5 or 6. (You can only double down with your first two cards)
- Double down soft 17 against a dealer's 3
- Double down soft 15 through 17 against a dealer's 4
- Most players will stand on soft 18, but you may find that in the long run you will be better off to hit a soft 18 if the dealer's up card is 9, 10 or Ace , stand on soft 18 if the dealer's up card is 2, 7 or 8, and double down if the dealer shows a 3, 4, 5 or 6
- Always stand on soft 19 or higher.
Blackjack tips submitted by visitors
Study the last man at your blackjack table; if he is inexperienced or desperate, move on.
Never split the "F"s: fours, fives and face cards.
Always try to join the deck from the begining. Stay to full deck if you lose in first half and get out of the table if you have made a profit in first half.
Great gambling information site
Use the "Main Menu" on the right margin to explore this site. This is a comprehensive great gambling information site with advice on winning, how to gamble, betting strategy, listing the best online casinos and world land-based casinos directory.
Topics covered include game summary, rules, how to play, how to win, game strategy, betting systems, gambling tips, on: Blackjack, Roulette, Poker classic and variants such as Texas Hold'em poker, Craps/Dice, Slots and Videopoker, Baccarat, Keno, Lottery, Powerball, Bingo, Sports betting, Horse racing and Greyhound racing.
This is the gambling website with lots of information and resources as well as helpful advice and frequent updates thanks to your helpful feedback.