- Make a betting selection(s) or establish a pattern of play to your liking and stick to it.
- If you want to play longer and enjoy the action, stick to the 'pass/don't pass' and 'come/don't come' bets.
- If you aim to 'hit and run' and winning is a priority, give preference to high-odds bets.
- Don't plan to win every roll of the dice.
- Raise as you win, lower as you lose.
- Never quit after a win.
Craps tips submitted by visitors
- As a player you need to have table ethics. Respect all players and observe on their shooting style. If they have controlled dice movement bet with them and if they just pick up and toss use the don't pass.
- If the table is choppy a good way to hedge your bet is to establish a dont pass bet then place bet the 6 & 8.
- Try to do the same as the player with the most chips. If he's a hi roller then use a smaller amount for yourself.
- Dont press your place bets until you take your winnings down at least once first.
- Never walk up to a table and throw your money in. Take a moment to review the table, people and the game in progress. I neglected this once and was yelled at by the dealers and players alike.
- Give people elbow room, if you aren't betting, get off the rail.
Great gambling information site
Use the "Main Menu" on the right margin to explore this site. This is a comprehensive great gambling information site with advice on winning, how to gamble, betting strategy, listing the best online casinos and world land-based casinos directory.
Topics covered include game summary, rules, how to play, how to win, game strategy, betting systems, gambling tips, on: Blackjack, Roulette, Poker classic and variants such as Texas Hold'em poker, Craps/Dice, Slots and Videopoker, Baccarat, Keno, Lottery, Powerball, Bingo, Sports betting, Horse racing and Greyhound racing.
This is the gambling website with lots of information and resources as well as helpful advice and frequent updates thanks to your helpful feedback.